SECAUCUS, NJ ONLY
Overview: Organize and manage day-to-day marketing activities and help execute marketing strategy at Nohble. Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of in-store and digital marketing channels.
- Implement strategies and tactics to increase brand awareness and market penetration
- Oversee daily marketing tasks from idea to execution with close monitoring of quarterly marketing budget
- Ensure all in-store and digital marketing programs align with Nohble values, brand identity, and drive qualified traffic to site, social and stores in turn generating sales growth
- Collaborate with team (including freelance team), but most closely with the Director of Marketing, on campaign and content creation across organic and paid channels including, but not limited to website, blog, social media, email, text, in-store, paid media campaigns, event management, public relations, copywriting, analytics, etc.
- Measure and analyze consumer behavior, performance of marketing initiatives and campaigns to provide insight and adjustment in strategy/execution as needed
- Help build strategic relationships and partner with key people + organizations
- Prior professional experience in marketing, ideally brand or retail marketing
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate consumers.
- STRONG project management with equally strong execution skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with interpreting and synthesizing analytics to grow brand awareness, market penetration, and product sales
- Knowledge and passion for sneakers and streetwear industry
- Team mentality
- Clear and effective communication skills to coordinate with all team members
- Self starter
- Takes initiative
- Lead/Idea generator
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Zeal for learning and working in a dynamic and hands on organization
Qualified candidates will be required to submit samples of past work and complete and present a sample marketing campaign for consideration.