BRONX, NY - NEW YORK, NY - NEWARK, NJ - PASSAIC, NJ ONLY
Sales Associates are critical team members responsible for delivering excellent customer service and driving sales. They possess strong communication skills, problem solving ability, work well in teams, and have an enthusiastic goal-oriented nature.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- meeting and exceeding customer needs through proactive engagement
- maintaining selling floor presentations through physical inventories, executing stock balancing, and price changes
- learning Company systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies
- achieving personal sales goals and work collective with team members to achieve store sales goals
- maintaining a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm
- knowledgeable of all sales support functions related to POS procedures
- developing a breadth and depth of product knowledge including current promotions
- maintaining store housekeeping
- ensuring compliance with Company and all other legal legislation including but not limited to attendance, Loss Prevention, and compliance
- ability to stand for extended periods of time
- performing other duties as assigned
NYC compensation from $15 an hour.