BRONX, NY - NEW YORK, NY - NEWARK, NJ - PASSAIC, NJ - SECAUCUS, NJ ONLY
Stock Associates are critical team members responsible for delivering excellent customer service and driving sales. They possess strong communication skills, problem solving ability, work well in teams, and have an enthusiastic goal-oriented nature. Most importantly, they are extremely organized and possess strong attention to detail.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- unloading and unpacking deliveries of merchandise, inspecting goods for defects and damage, organizing merchandise in the stockroom and stocking product on the sales floor
- ability to carry at least 50 pounds, regularly traverse stairs, and stand for extended periods of time
- efficiently retrieving product from the stock room for customers to optimize customer service
- maintaining selling floor presentations through physical inventories, executing stock balancing, and price changes
- knowledgeable of all functions related Company systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and accurate inventories
- achieving personal sales goals and work collective with team members to achieve store sales goals
- maintaining a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm
- ensuring compliance with Company and all other legal legislation including but not limited to attendance, Loss Prevention, and compliance
- maintaining store housekeeping
- performing other duties as assigned
NYC compensation from $15 an hour.