BRONX, NY - NEW YORK, NY - NEWARK, NJ - PASSAIC, NJ ONLY
Managers are responsible for every aspect of day-to-day store supervision. This includes staff, sales, inventory, and resource management. Managers must promote an optimal customer experience by providing exceptional customer service , identifying current and future customer requirements, and ensuring staff are trained to provide excellent service as well.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- providing a strong leadership presence and control in store
- recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- monitoring and achieving KPIs and sales targets
- dealing with customer queries and providing excellent customer service
- overseeing pricing and stock control
- diagnosing opportunities to maximize profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- ensuring compliance with Company and all other legal legislation
- ability to perform and train in all in-store duties including but not limited to sales, cashier, stock etc.
- ability to stand for extended periods of time
- liaising with corporate office and Retail Operational Manager
- performing other duties as assigned